Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Five weeks

Five weeks have passed now.  I still feel like I'm going to wake up from this nightmare and she's going to be next to me on the bed.  Our bed.  I know she's never going to be there again.  Not in this life at least.  I know I'll see her again.  I know that we'll be together as husband and wife.  That we're an eternal family.  I know that should comfort me.  Somehow, somewhere inside, it does.  I just can't feel it right now.  I still just feel the hurting. 
Still no word on the autopsy report.  I called the JP's office today.  They still haven't received anything from the ME's office.  I talked to the ME's office last week.  It still shows pending in their system.  I'll never understand, but a physical reason might help me deal with it a little better. 

1 comment:

  1. Keep holding on to the knowledge you have that you will be reunited again and at that joyous moment, all the pain you are experiencing now will be forgotten. We can't even begin to imagine the joy that day will bring.

    ReplyDelete