Saturday, June 2, 2012

I've been leaving myself voice notes of things I want to put on this blog.  My problem seems to be the transcribing part.  I babble into my phone for a little bit, and there they stay.  Thus and so, I'm typing this now instead of talking to my phone. 
It's been a bad evening.  I sat out on my back porch this evening and cried for about 10 minutes.  Not watery eyes, but deep sobs.  I'm sure my lack of sleep - DJ'd Project Grad last night, then a pool party this afternoon - lack of eating, and forgetting to take my meds yesterday and today all contributed to that.  I know the biggest factor is that I miss her.  Every moment of every day.  I feel so alone without her here with me.

2 comments:

  1. Mark I am so glad you are doing this blog it really does help to let things out in any way shape or form. I can't imagine what you are going thru. I wish I could take some of your pain away for you. All you can do is take it one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very touching blog. Thank you for sharing it with me. I cannot imagine your loss and your pain, but I want you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. The pain will never go away because of how much you love her. But writing about it and working through the pain will help you and Chandler.
    I didn't know your wife personally, but I know she was an amazing woman. I know, because you loved her and I know you.

    ReplyDelete